1 Serving (See Lean & Green counts below)
- 1 C. tri-color coleslaw mix OR shredded cabbage
1/2 cup TOTAL of chopped cilantro, diced red or yellow bell pepper, sliced green onion, sliced fresh jalapeno, proportions to your preference
- 7 oz cooked shrimp, tails and shells removed
OR you can start with raw shrimp, seasoned with Viola’s Thai Curry seasoning, sautéed in vomFASS Chili Sunflower Oil
- Cubed Avocado (optional)
- 4 – 6 lettuce leaves or 2 egg life wraps (I like to lightly brush the egg life wraps in Chili Sunflower Oil, then lightly toast in a cast iron skillet)
- 2 Tbs. powdered peanut butter aka PB2 or PB Fit
- 1 Tbs. water
- 2 t. lite soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1/8 t. Viola’s Thai Curry seasoning
- ¼ t. sugar stevia powder, or a couple drops of Stevia liquid
- 2 tsp. vomFASS Ginger Sesame Oil
Combine cole slaw mix and cooked shrimp in a medium sized bowl. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing together in a small bowl. Pour over shrimp and slaw. Toss to coat. Best if you can let the mixture sit for 30 minutes or more to let flavors blend. Pile mixture onto lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
Optavia Lean & Green guidelines: each recipe is 1 Lean, 3 Greens, 2 Condiments, 2 Healthy Fats and 1 Snack, WITHOUT the avocado and WITH the lettuce boats. If using egg life wraps, reduce shrimp to 5.6 cooked ounces. This is a very filling recipe. It’s a great one to use on days when you are splitting your lean & green into two meals – just reduce the volume of shrimp and veggies as needed to accommodate your daily total.